Halcyon – Mark 9 Superjet Goggles
The Mark 9 Superjet is manufactured in the UK using a highly skilled workforce. Solid brass frame is powder coated silver and hand stitched to a soft PVC face mask. The nose bridge screw is manufactured using quality stainless steel, one of the few changes that have made to our goggles over the last 30 years . The lenses are made from a good quality poly-carbonate that is treated with a scratch resistant coating to prevent damage to the surface. lenses can be easily removed from the goggle to allow replacements to be fitted or to be easily switched with tinted lenses if the sun happens to be shining.
- Goggle size – 18.5cm Width x 9cm Height
- One size fits all – Fully adjustable headband (Lined with silicone strips for extra grip) & suitable for wearing over open-faced helmets
- PVC leather face mask – Hand stitched over soft foam for added comfort
- Tough poly-carbonate lenses – Shatterproof/ scratch resistant and 99.9% UV protected; Meets Safety Institution Standards (BSI – BS4110)
- Goggle frames – Silver/grey paint over solid brass frames for the unique, stylish look
In stock (can be backordered)