Halcyon – Mark 9 Superjet Goggles
The Mark 9 Superjet is manufactured in the UK using a highly skilled workforce. Solid brass frame is powder coated silver and hand stitched to a soft PVC face mask. The nose bridge screw is manufactured using quality stainless steel, one of the few changes that have made to our goggles over the last 30 years . The lenses are made from a good quality poly-carbonate that is treated with a scratch resistant coating to prevent damage to the surface.
- Goggle size – 18.5cm Width x 9cm Height
- One size fits all – Fully adjustable headband (Lined with silicone strips for extra grip) & suitable for wearing over open-faced helmets
- PVC leather face mask – Hand stitched over soft foam for added comfort
- Tough poly-carbonate lenses – Shatterproof/ scratch resistant and 99.9% UV protected; Meets Safety Institution Standards (BSI – BS4110)
- Goggle frames – Silver/grey paint over solid brass frames for the unique, stylish look
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)